Social Media Marketing » 5 Ways to Leverage Social Media to Improve Email Marketing
5 Ways to Leverage Social Media to Improve Email Marketing
You will learn...
- How to find compatible consumers through your digital marketing
- How to assure your consumers that they are in good hands
- How to strip out brand rhetoric and use real consumer feedback
- How to track your opens, views, and listen to the dialogue
- How to leverage your brand ambassadors
If integrated appropriately, Email and social media create a magic duo that can improve your relationship with your consumers and increase conversion. Learn why and how in this class.
Evangelist, NCR Corporation
Sundeep Kapur has been assisting organizations with their converged channel marketing strategies since 1990. From direct marketing to digital to converged, he is a passionate teacher who works with businesses across multiple industries, helping them to enable technology and services to brand, personalize and speak to consumers more effectively.
Sundeep is also an avid user of social media, having leveraged words, pictures, & video into a conversational blog. His daily dose of best practices can be found at EmailYogi.com, where he wrote his 1,000th article on February 17, 2011.
|Using Social Media to Find the Right People||3:01|
|Losing the Rhetoric||10:05|
|Leveraging Brand Ambassadors||8:30|
Get a 30-Day FREE Trial of an OMI Subscription