Small Business B2B Digital Marketing Certification
Demand generation is marketing that generates demand! Demand generation marketing takes visitors to your website, social media sites and other outbound marketing activities such as email campaigns, and turns them into leads. The leads are then nurtured with content until they are in the perfect position to be approached by sales. It’s about using marketing to create an influx of “low-hanging fruit” for your sales team to capitalize on.
Learn how to identify potential customers, build content that will educate them about your business, and compel them to move towards purchase. It’s the next generation of inbound marketing. The course is designed for those new to online marketing, and experienced practitioners looking to broaden their skill set.
- Develop a framework for demand generation marketing in your organization
- Look beyond shallow audience descriptions. Learn how to build content that really matters to your potential customers, and will convince them to give you their business
- Receive Demand Generation Marketing credentials in less time than a college course, and for significantly less money
- Be recognized for expertise in Demand Generation Marketing
What You’ll Learn
- Why lead generation is crucial for the small business
- What a “perfect customer” profile looks like, and why small businesses should build them
- Methods for designing engaging content for lead generation
- How to build compelling “calls-to-action” and track your leads
- What activities drive lead generation
- The value of email marketing for the small business
- How small businesses can leverage both segmented and un-segmented email lists
- How to build, and automatically trigger, lead nurturing sequences
- Ways marketing can help align sales and marketing for the small business
- What small businesses should measure and how to optimize marketing campaigns for lead generation
As President of Genoo, Kim brings integrated marketing tools to small and midsized businesses interested in growing their businesses and using the internet to achieve better results.
In addition, Kim has gained expertise and recognition in helping SMB organizations achieve increased results through utiliz more.
Still have questions?
We're here to answer your questions about certifications. Submit your inquiry below and we'll get back to you by the next business day.