Mobile Search & SEO Fundamentals
According to the Google Mobile Movement study, 88 percent of visitors coming from mobile searches take action within 24 hours, such as making a purchase, visiting the business or visiting the company’s website. Another Google study found that 57 percent of users will not recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile site. Now, more than ever, marketers must develop effective mobile search strategies to help their businesses flourish. In this class, you will learn the best SEO practices to boost conversions through mobile search.
What You'll Learn:
- Why mobile search is important
- The difference between mobile users and desktop users
- The benefits of creating a responsive web design
- Why shorter keywords conversion cycles are the most successful
- How to track key metrics using web analytics.
Learn the most effective digital marketing practices
Start your free trial to access hundreds of digital marketing classesStart my free trial