How to Plan Your B2B Content Calendar
When it comes to content marketing, planning is key.
According to the 2015 B2B Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets and Trends report, the most successful content marketers are those who have a documented strategy. The report found that B2B marketers “who have documented their strategy are more effective in all aspects of content marketing than those who have not”.
An editorial calendar is key to keeping your content marketing on track. It helps you document your strategy, manage your workflow and align each piece of content with your larger business goals.
What You'll Learn:
- The #1 key to creating content that engages leads and customers
- How to identify and fill gaps in your content
- Tricks for avoiding “content block”, so you’ll never stare at your computer and wonder what to publish on your blog tomorrow
- How to find topics that will resonate with your target audience and leave them wanting more
- Tools that will make your editorial calendar planning a breeze
Digital Marketing Success Begins Here
Learn the tips, hacks, and best practices to nurture and grow your businessStart my free trial