Introduction to Content Marketing Strategy
This class will start with a focus on building a great strategy. Beyond the obvious advice about setting the right goals, though, it will take participants through examples of the different types of digital experiences they can create and why each one might be valuable. Then, using a description of the three most common pitfalls of social media programs (and how to avoid them), participants will learn how to build a content strategy step by step – and how to solve the specific challenges of how to create content, what topics to focus on, how to get the right tone, and how to put all the pieces together into the right platforms. Finally, this course will go through a model for a content calendar and teach participants how to build and use their own content calendars effectively.
What You'll Learn:
- How to create a social media strategy
- The 5 digital experiences (and when to use them)
- The 3 deadly pitfalls of content marketing
- The 5 beliefs of a social media savvy team
- Step by step approach to build a content strategy
- How to identify great topics, choose the right tone, and evaluate platforms for particular messages
- Best practices for building a content calendar (including a template model to use).
Digital Marketing Success Begins Here
Learn the tips, hacks, and best practices to nurture and grow your businessStart my free trial