Marketing to Millennials
Do you want to reach the most influential American generation? Then it’s time to get into the heads of Millennials. With 80 million in their ranks, Millennials (a.k.a. Generation Y) are unlike other generations. They’ve grown up in a digital world, constantly connected to friends and family. They prize transparency and authenticity, but when it comes to brand loyalty, don’t count on it. We will discuss the best ways to understand, communicate with and capture the fastest growing customer segment in the market—Millennials.
What You'll Learn:
- How to engaging with the Millennial mindset
- Six rules of “useful is the new cool”
- How to influence and engage Millennials
- How the participation economy and brand value definitions have changed
- The importance of a technology roadmap.
Learn the most effective digital marketing practices
Start your free trial to access hundreds of digital marketing classesStart my free trial