Adapt or Die: 5 Key Digital Strategies
For many brands, key elements of a digital marketing strategy include the creation, deployment, integration, and ultimately, measurement of paid or free media. In order to be successful, digital marketing campaign elements might include social media, search engine marketing (SEM), email communications, and an optimized website, of course. YouTube video social media campaigns, for example, should be optimized for both the YouTube channel and the web page in which they’re embedded. This digital marketing class, Adapt or Die: Five Digital Marketing Strategies for 2013, instructed by Kent Lewis, provides detailed insight into areas such as YouTube optimization and how to execute a successful digital media strategy.
What You'll Learn:
- How to maximize video use on YouTube
- How to penguin-proof your website
- How to mobilize your marketing efforts
- How to evangelize social media within your organization
- How to automate your marketing via tools