How Pinterest Can Help Your Brand
Social media marketing classes show how social platforms such as Pinterest can drive referral traffic and generate brand awareness through growing a community on Pinterest. By following Pinterest marketing best practices, brand marketers can create pins that their audience will love and share with other users. Pinterest techniques such as adding pins, creating boards and building pin-able content can enable marketers to increase referral traffic to their websites. In addition, Pinterest is indexed by Google and should be part of marketers’ social media SEO strategy. This social media marketing class, How Pinterest Can Help Your Brand, instructed by Brandon Whalen, explains the necessary steps to get up and running on Pinterest.
What You'll Learn:
- How your pins can help your search engine visibility
- How to build pin-able content for your website or blog
- Researching popular pins to inspire your content strategy
- Adding pins in a way that will drive traffic to your site
- Tips to growing your community on Pinterest