Introduction to SEO
Now that you’ve gained an understanding of communications with your current prospects and customers, it’s time for new prospects and customers to find you. That’s where SEO comes in. SEO is how your customers find you. But marketers are often put off by all the technical language SEO experts use so they never really understand SEO’s benefits and capabilities.
SEO is ever changing, and there’s no way of telling how exactly the digital landscape will evolve next. The only thing that marketers and digital experts can do is prepare for the changes and develop strategies that apply to the current landscape. Where do you start in all these?
Introduction to SEO will arm you with the technical expertise to understand what search engine optimization is all about. This in-depth SEO class will teach you the ins and outs of web optimization, provide an outline of the digital landscape, and explain the best strategies to employ in this field of online marketing.
This SEO course will give you a look at the latest techniques and methodologies that digital experts recommend. The scope of the course includes:
• Identifying the foundation of an effective SEO strategy
• Determining the different approaches for on-page and off-page SEO
• Understanding the terminologies used in web optimization
• Optimizing content to make it user- and search engine-friendly
• Building a strong link profile for your SEO strategy
• Creating an SEO report and identifying the appropriate metrics
• Integrating a solid SEO methodology with your digital marketing efforts
The digital landscape didn’t come to be without ground rules to guide search marketers towards the right direction. The search engine optimization training you will get from this channel covers the standards and rules on digital marketing. If you have questions about algorithms and the way a search engine indexes a website, this introductory course will provide you a brief background on these topics.
What You'll Learn:
- That SEO is comprised of three components: On-site optimization, off-site promotion and technical
- Critical SEO success factors and how to accomplish them
- What many technical SEO terms such as meta-information, robots.txt, and code weight actually mean and why they’re important to understand
- What link building is, why it’s important for SEO, and how to achieve it
- How to establish a sound reporting process for your SEO efforts
Learn the most effective digital marketing practices
Start your free trial to access hundreds of digital marketing classesStart my free trial