To promote accurate and relevant listings in Search Engines for people searching what they provide, Small Business Owners in 2015 have to understand the fundamentals of Search Engine Optimization.
It doesn’t matter if SEO is being outsourced or if this crucial marketing function is handled internally: without a certain understanding of the basics, SMB owners are often at risk of not making the right decisions, failing to understand how to prioritize and authorize implementation of SEO best practices.
No business owner should ever be expected to be able to handle SEO by him- or herself. As Google and Bing algorithms get more complex, experts will always be required in order to remain up-to-date. Yet how do business owners know if the tasks being undertaken are promoting success?
In this presentation, SMB owners and marketing executives will learn the basics of SEO by comparing them to “classic” marketing and explaining the true business value of some of the SEO recommendations that make business owners scratch their heads.
What You'll Learn:
- How to measure current performance by looking at key phrases within a non-personalized search engine. Don’t be a victim to Google customizing your listings to make you feel like you own the world!
- The importance of listening to your customers by performing hihg level analysis of their behavior on your Web site, without “learning Analytics.”
- When to step back and let the experts handle things, and when to step in to make sure the decision is safe.
- Why content is king when it comes to SEO
- Why reviews and other social signals are important to promote and share
Digital Marketing Success Begins Here
Learn the tips, hacks, and best practices to nurture and grow your businessGet Started