How To Build A Foundation For A B2B Social Media Marketing Program
Before you can start engaging with your audiences on social media platforms, it makes sense to set up some basic elements for your foundation. This typically includes creating social media policies and guidelines, building a social listening program, and setting the groundwork for a social customer care program. This class takes you inside the basics of creating each of these foundations.
What You'll Learn:
- 5 beliefs of a social media savvy brand
- Examples of social media guidelines and 3 tips to create your own
- Popular social listening platforms to consider and tips to select the right one
- Lessons from industry leading case studies of social listening programs
- How to create a social customer care program and integrate with your customer support team.