Twitter is the social media platform that dominates the dissemination of news, information and discussions in a crisis. Understanding how to leverage and manage Twitter in a crisis is a required skill for all organizations. This skill can mean the difference between being seen as a crisis communications pro, and having the crisis spiral out of control, damaging your organization’s reputation in the long-term. In this class, you will learn the skills, knowledge and tools required to develop the right approach to Twitter communications during a crisis.
What You'll Learn:
- What your audience expects of you on Twitter in a crisis
- How to strategize and plan for meeting those expectations
- How to assess and filter through the influx of tweets in a crisis
- Which types of tweets and inquiries require a response
- Different tools to amplify your Twitter communications.
Digital Marketing Success Begins Here
Learn the tips, hacks, and best practices to nurture and grow your businessGet Started