Deeper Dive in Human-Computer Interaction
An examination of how human information-processing and decision-making are influenced by website design and usability, this class considers perception, cognition, memory, and attention to enable designers everywhere to create neurologically aware sites that affect visitor behavior in just the right way.
What You'll Learn:
- Human information processing and decision making
- Human perception and cognition
- Human memory and attention
- Human problem solving and decision making
- Skill acquisition
- Users’ conceptual models (mental models).