How to Avoid 6 Common Web Analytics Pitfalls
Learn tips and tricks on how analytics tools collect data. You will be better able to interpret, report and analyze the numbers that can be confusing and even sometimes inconsistent.
What You'll Learn:
- The six common pitfalls of web analytics interpretation and reporting, as well as solutions for each one.
- Understand why “time spent on site” measurements should be taken with a grain of salt.
- How dynamic content can skew data.
- Gain an understanding of page traffic measurement and why you should be careful reporting it.
- How unique visitors are counted and why tracking unique visitors can be difficult.