How to Create Web Analytics Dashboards
The Analytics Dashboard is the document that you’ll be regularly presenting to your boss. Its function is to summarize your online marketing efforts. In this lesson, you’ll learn what it is, what it isn’t, what it should be, what it shouldn’t be, how to build it, and what it needs to do for you. It’s all here.
What You'll Learn:
- The components of a good dashboard.
- How to acknowledge what may be fuzzy, such as assumptions made or data collection quirks.
- Understand how and why to customize your dashboard based on your specific audience.
- What NOT to do with your dashboard and how to avoid common negative impacts.
- Why a good dashboard is your doorway to expanded career opportunities and success.
Digital Marketing Success Begins Here
Learn the tips, hacks, and best practices to nurture and grow your businessGet Started