How to Create Web Analytics Dashboards
The Analytics Dashboard is the document that you’ll be regularly presenting to your boss. Its function is to summarize your online marketing efforts. In this lesson, you’ll learn what it is, what it isn’t, what it should be, what it shouldn’t be, how to build it, and what it needs to do for you. It’s all here.
What You'll Learn:
- The components of a good dashboard.
- How to acknowledge what may be fuzzy, such as assumptions made or data collection quirks.
- Understand how and why to customize your dashboard based on your specific audience.
- What NOT to do with your dashboard and how to avoid common negative impacts.
- Why a good dashboard is your doorway to expanded career opportunities and success.
Learn the latest in digital marketing with access to hundreds of classes
Start your free trial to learn the most effective digital marketing practicesStart my free trial