Web Usability Definitions
This class is an introduction to the fundamentals of usability, user-centered design, user experience, and human-computer interaction, drawing important distinctions between tactical usability and strategic user experience, and generally defining terms that students will encounter in professional settings.
What You'll Learn:
- The fundamentals of usability, user-centered design, and user experience
- The distinction between tactical usability and strategic user experience
- The dimensions of usability, including satisfaction, learnability, memorability, productivity and error prevention
- How to construct a process map of the different phases of a product development lifecycle, from a design perspective
- How to attain the delight, loyalty, and stickiness that keeps users coming back to your site