I’m sure you’ve been hearing this on an almost constant loop now for years now: mobile is big. It’s HUGE! Everyone is on mobile--are YOU on mobile? You need to be on mobile!
Maybe you’ve been dismissing these claims, thinking “My customers don’t look for me on mobile devices,” or “I don’t have the resources to create a mobile presence.” You may have even thought that all that talk about mobile being the next big thing was just crazy talk, that mobile was just a trend.
Consider the following 10 mobile marketing statistics:
- Close to a billion smartphones are forecasted to sell in 2013.
- 53% of American consumers use their smartphones to access search engines at least once a day.
- 4 out of 5 consumers use smartphones to shop.
- Tablets are set to outsell PCs and laptops in 2013.
- 66% of Americans ages 24-35 own a smartphone.
- Mobile search queries have grown 5 times in the past two years.
- Mobile is predicted to be bigger than internet in 5 years.
- Over 75% of mobile device users respond to mobile-optimized sites when making purchases.
- 64% of smartphone owners are now using their mobile devices to shop online
- 75% of Americans bring their phones to the bathroom.
Are you convinced yet? If so, the next step to take is to begin the process of optimizing your brand for mobile.
Learn how to integrate your social campaigns into the mobile world.
Watch How to Integrate Your Social Campaign into the Mobile World, and go on an engaging and enlightening journey into the world of integrated social media and mobile marketing. You'll learn how consumers use social and mobile to connect with brands, and which social and mobile tools you should be most familiar with. Plus, you'll get a list of action steps to take so you can begin taking advantage of the social/mobile revolution. Get instant access now.