Content Marketing Certification
What you will learn:
- Identify content marketing channels and optimize content for each
- Identify the key components to developing a content marketing strategy
- Understand the difference between owned, earned and paid content marketing channels
- Recognize the types of talent needed to produce quality content and budget considerations
- Understand semantic search vs. keywords and how to structure your content for maximal results
- Improve niche and local search and how to plan successful content
- Define and map personas and prospects
… and much more.
By completing this course, you will be able to:
- Define mediums and channels and align them to your audience and buying stages
- Describe successful missions and goals as it relates to content marketing
- Identify key ways to optimize your content
- List the 4 key elements of a strategic plan for content marketing
Classes are in video format and can be completed at your own convenience. Each video class is part of a larger set.
After each video, there is a mini-quiz. Once the set of videos are completed, there is a 10 -12 question test. At the very end of all the classes, there is a 30 question certification exam. Upon passing, learners will receive a certificate of completion.
|What is Content Marketing and Why…||12:10|
|Aligning Your Content with Your…||7:32|
|Planning and Developing Content…||11:23|
|Talent, Teams and Budgets||6:52|
|What are content marketing channels||9:13|
|Differentiate owned, earned and paid…||10:05|
|Maximizing your content in each channel||9:59|
|Understanding how search engines work||15:28|
|Building Authority and the User…||9:28|
|Defining and qualifying brand Personas||12:33|
|Discovering how personas help you…||12:13|
|Mapping Content to Buyer’s Journey||8:20|
|Making content relevant through…||7:15|
|Consumer insight for content…||10:53|
|Consumer insight based…||8:43|
|Getting to content that’s a “wow”…||10:54|
|Success metrics, and recap||10:33|
|Expressing the brand through…||8:07|
|Capitalizing on your brand’s…||5:16|
|Easy for you, valuable to them||4:32|
|Their passion meets your brand mission||9:22|
|Recap: Content marketing as brand-building||6:16/span>|
Walking away from corporate America in 1993, Mardy Sitzer began her venture as an entrepreneur building a design and marketing firm. As a Certified Inbound Marketing Professional armed with passion and experience, her goal has always been to level the playing field for businesses by leveraging technology for so more.
Stephen Hersh consults with companies to help them manage their brands, their business strategies, their creative strategies, and their relationships with consumers, customers, and employees. He often works through in-sourcing, training company employees to develop the skills to solve these problems themselves. more.
Still have questions?
We're here to answer your questions about certifications. Submit your inquiry below and we'll get back to you by the next business day.