Having a great opt-in funnel can help you easily and effectively build your email list. Email marketing is still the #1 most effective digital marketing method. It should be comforting to know that the easiest marketing activity – creating and sending email – is still the most effective!
Unlike most other marketing activities, building an opt-in funnel is actually a very simple and straightforward process. Together we’ll go through each step so that you can feel confident building your very own.
In the past to accomplish this you would need to
- Hire a developer to create you a new landing page
- Embed a form and wire it to a CRM
- Create a thank you page on your website
- Create an email make it automatically send when your form is submitted
Thankfully technology has advanced and now anyone can create an opt-in funnel with a few clicks.
To create your opt-in funnel you’ll need 3 items:
- A landing page with a form for your traffic to submit to.
- A thank you page to thank your new visitor for their interest.
- An Automatic responder email to immediately verify validity and deliverability of the new email address.
1. Choose a great landing page
2. Attach a great thank you page.
3. Automatically send your email.
An Automatic responder email will immediately verify validity and deliverability of the new email address, this keeps your email list clean. Immediately contacting your new subscriber is the “how you doing?” to their “hello”. Keep the conversation flowing and your business in their mind.
After you’ve chosen your landing page, your thank you page and your email you’re ready to tie them all together.
That’s it! Now that you know how to create an opt in funnel, head over to buildmytribez.com and make you own. You can create a complete funnel following our easy step by step video tutorials. No credit card required. Click here to check it out.