As a digital marketer, you know that you must utilize tools like social media, analytics, data visualization, technical skills, teamwork, and others. But all this complexity can take up a lot of time, and time is money! For your digital marketing to actually be efficient and productive, it’s important to use everything at your disposal. Unfortunately, there are so many productivity tools available that it can be difficult to choose the best ones that will work for all your digital marketing campaigns. That is why we have put together the following list of the top seven productivity tools for digital marketers to help keep teams on track and get work done more efficiently.
- Coschedule – Coschedule is a marketing calendar that will help you to plan, promote, execute, and automate your digital marketing by eliminating miscommunication, complex spreadsheets, and disconnected workflows, creating total visibility among projects. Coschedule brings together content marketing, social media marketing, marketing projects, and blog management, making it the central location for all of your inbound marketing. There is one calendar for everything that your team is involved with, which you can use to plan, publish, promote, and automate all of your content.
- Time Doctor – This slick time management tool will give you the insights you need to know what is truly going on with your business at any time. Time Doctor helps users to see how they are really spending their time, so they can make changes to dramatically increase productivity. Features include time tracking with screenshot monitoring, time spent in meetings, track time to clients and projects, see websites and apps used when working, a payroll module, login portal to see work done for clients, and dozens of other features to keep your team on track.
- Skimlinks – Use this tool to monetize your content and get the most out of your digital marketing efforts. Skimlinks gives marketers the power to create much more compelling content by leveraging insights about content that performs best, and determins what your readers want to see more of. This tool comes with busloads of features that can increase your earnings exponentially, and the data generated will help you to earn more from premium ad sales. The more you learn about what your readers want , the better your content is going to be. The better your content, the more your customers will make purchases!
- Infusionsoft – This sales and marketing automation software is created specifically to help small businesses succeed. Using Infusionsoft, you can amp up your digital marketing efforts to capture more fresh leads, improve your conversion rates, become a master at e-commerce, manage every step of the sales process, and save a lot of time so you get even more done. You will learn about the tactics that others are using to achieve their digital marketing goals, and you can use these tactics to do the same for your business. And if this sounds like a tool you’d like to try, there are currently three sales promotions going on, so be sure to check out Infusionsoft’s website to learn more!
- Crowdfire – This is a Twitter and Instagram friend management app that makes gaining new followers easier than ever, especially when you apply your amazing digital marketing skills to your campaigns. Crowdfire lets you clean and grow your Twitter accounts with automated DMs to send customizable messages, Instagram post scheduling, the ability to copy followers of competitors’ accounts, and to see who is not following you after you follow them. There are a number of pricing plans, from a free basic account to a high-usage Jupiter account, which is specifically for social media and communications agencies at $199 per month. This is a no-nonsense SaaS solution for increasing your Twitter audience.
- Hightail – No matter what type of marketing campaign your team is working on, you need tools for sharing files, getting feedback, and bringing all your marketing projects from conception to completion. Hightail is a tool that allows creative digital marketing teams to collaborate on the best marketing campaigns for your business, enabling them to work faster, and storing projects files in a single location that all team members can access. The feedback feature is especially useful, saving collaborators from the headache of organizing responses, and freeing up more time for creativity. You can sign up for free right now to try this tool, and see how it can improve every aspect of your digital marketing workflow.
- Basecamp – It’s pretty easy to get off track while you are working on any type of digital marketing campaign, unless you are using the right tools for communication and organization. Basecamp allows you to run digital marketing campaigns without resorting to email, texts, and meetings. This tool is a much better way to stay organized and get all of your marketing projects completed, by keeping your whole team on board and involved every step of the way. With everyone on the same page, potential problems can be mitigated and taken care of as soon as they arise. Basecamp can improve every element of your digital marketing by keeping the most important priorities in view at all times.
These are just a few of the tools you can use to increase the effectiveness of all of your digital marketing. From being able to track time spent on projects, to maintaining open communication across the board and keeping project resources and tasks organized, these are practices that all digital marketing teams can benefit from.
Want to learn more about any of the topics discussed in this article? Visit the Online Marketing Institute to browse over 400 classes in the digital and social media marketing space. Ready to start learning? Sign up here.