Content Marketing Certification
This certificate is no longer available for enrollment.
There are more than 3.5 billion pieces of content shared each week on Facebook alone, and according to Technorati, 15% of bloggers spend ten or more hours each week blogging. With so much content on the web, it’s no wonder why there is such a high demand for content marketing strategists.
Content marketing has become one of the most successful assets a business can leverage. Roughly 90% of all sales come from online content mostly because consumers prefer to make informed decisions, and what better way to learn about a product than through informative content and reviews?
In association with leading research firms and industry associations, the Online Marketing Institute has developed practical Content Marketing training and professional guidance on how to leverage your company’s marketing, sales, and social content to engage consumers and improve ROI.
- Develop a strong understanding of content marketing, including tools and strategies to reach marketing and revenue goals.
- Apply proven tracking methods to measure and build out effect content marketing strategies and calendars.
- Receive content marketing credentials and valuable skills in less time and money than a degree would require.
- Be recognized for your content marketing expertise and commitment to evolving your skill set.
What You’ll Learn:
- Understand what content marketing is and what it isn’t as well as its history and role in the marketing mix.
- Use content marketing to drive other important marketing channels, such as search engine optimization, social media, and lead generation.
- Build out strong marketing and content calendars that align with marketing and outreach goals.
- Create a strong foundational strategy for all your content marketing efforts as well as how to integrate content across various channels.
- View examples and relevant case studies to see how various organizations implemented a strategy and measured success.
- Optimize your content so that is it both easy to find, remarkable, and that caters to both potential and existing customers.
- Develop management and integration methods to ensure quality content at the right frequency for your audience.
- Track and measure the success of your content via various tools and metrics.
- Interpret data collected to make viable business decisions based on content and distribution channel success.
- Manage the process of creating and distributing content and determine whether in sourcing or outsourcing is the right direction for your company.
Joe Pulizzi is a leading author, speaker and strategist for content marketing. Joe is first and foremost a content marketing evangelist, and founded the Content Marketing Institute, which includes the premier international content marketing event Content Marketing World and Chief Content Officer magazine. Joe is also CEO of SocialTract, the leading blogging service for service professionals and co-author of the highly praised book Get Content Get Customers (McGraw-Hill), recognized as THE handbook for content marketing, as well as Managing Content Marketing: The Real-World Guide for Creating Passionate Subscribers to Your Brand.Awarded ”Custom Media Innovator of the Year” by American Business Media, Voted Who’s Who in Media Business by BtoB Magazine, Folio: 40, and recognized as the Most Influential Content Strategist via Lavacon, Joe travels around North America and Europe talking to marketers and business owners about how they are indeed publishers, and what they need to do about it. Joe writes one of the most popular content marketing blogs in the world and is overly passionate about the color orange.
Pawan Deshpande is the founder and CEO of Curata. Pawan is responsible for the company’s vision, management and product strategy, and leads the firm’s advanced development initiatives. Pawan has held software engineering positions at Microsoft and Google and was awarded patents in social networking and natural language processing areas. Pawan earned his S.B. and M. Eng. in Computer Science from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Still have questions?
We're here to answer your questions about certifications. Submit your inquiry below and we'll get back to you by the next business day.
Digital Marketing Success Begins Here
Learn the tips, hacks, and best practices to nurture and grow your businessStart my free trial