Introduction to Blogging Certification
A blog is a magnet that attracts visitors to your website and helps you to build trust with your audience. By following a proven, tried-and-tested process, your blog will generate significant traffic to your website and drive more sales for your business.
The Blogging Certificate course is designed to teach you blogging best practices that will help you build a highly successful blog.
The course consists of 13 classes, covering a wide range of topics that are important if you want to achieve blogging success. At the end of the course, you will have the skills that you need to be an effective blogger who knows how to set goals and achieve them.
You will learn how to:
- use relevant tools to research competitors’ content
- perform keyword research
- write the perfect blog post
- optimize your content for Google
- Tips for using video and images on your blog
- get your blog content shared on social media channels
- build relationships with influential bloggers
- build your presence on social media to support your blogging strategy
- convert your blog traffic
- monitor and analyze your results.
Each class takes you through a step-by-step presentation on what you need to do and how it can be done. It will also include video tutorials, with demonstrations on how to use the tools that are mentioned in the class.
Ian is the founder of RazorSocial, one of the world’s leading sites for social media tools and technology. Ian speaks internationally on social media, writes for some of the leading social media blogs in the world and is often quoted in media such as the New York Times. As an award-winning tech blogger, more.
Still have questions?
We're here to answer your questions about certifications. Submit your inquiry below and we'll get back to you by the next business day.