Drive Relevant Traffic and Increase Your Page Rank on Search Engines
The top ranking position on Google gets clicked 42.13% of the time – that’s 8.5 times the amount clicks the number five position receives! Search engine optimization is one of the best investments a company can make in that it provides a means for it to be visible and established. Being found on Google and other search engines touches every part of your marketing strategy, which is why companies continue to increase spending on search engine marketing resources.
In association with leading research firms and industry associations, the Online Marketing Institute has developed in-depth, advanced SEO training and website optimization, geared specifically toward marketing and Internet professionals who wish to expand their organic presence, quality scores, and relevant traffic.
- Develop a strong understanding of SEO, including tools, strategies and best practices.
- Apply proven SEO methods to organically generate relevant keyword phrases for your site.
- Receive SEO credentials in less time and money than a degree would require.
- Be recognized for your SEO expertise and commitment to your evolving your skill set.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to leverage industry-standard keyword research tools to organically and continuously determine the most relevant keyword phrases for your site.
- Create a site wide diagnostic and make specific recommendations for resolution.
- Learn about server settings, proper indexing of all pages, and the elimination of any perceived duplicate content to ensure optimization efforts.
- Optimize content for each page identified in the keyword map, ensuring keyword density falls within acceptable parameters.
- Construct unique title and meta tags to target KWPs.
- Build internal and external link structures to optimize visibility on search engines and drive traffic.
- How to measure SEO campaigns via analytics and determine opportunities for growth.
- Conduct a content audit and assessment to optimize keyword reach and categorization of each page.
- Increase your Google page ranking by editing your site based of analytics insights.
- Recognize the value of YouTube as one of the largest search engines and optimize video content.
Still have questions?
We're here to answer your questions about certifications. Submit your inquiry below and we'll get back to you by the next business day.
Learn the latest in digital marketing with access to hundreds of classes
Start your free trial to learn the most effective digital marketing practicesStart my free trial