Web Analytics Certification
Web Analytics is arguably one of the most vital aspects of any marketing campaign. If you aren’t tracking, you’re missing a huge part of the picture. Having the skill to create order out of the chaos of data we receive on a daily basis from various websites, social networks, and ad campaigns allows you to gain insight into your audience and develop effective decisions with greater confidence than ever before.
There is a growing demand for web analytics professionals that know what to measure and how to interpret the data for companies of all sizes and industries. In association with leading research firms and industry associations, the Online Marketing Institute has developed practical web analytics and measurement training and professional guidance on how to implement proper tracking and measure and analyze data to optimize your website and marketing campaigns to improve ROI.
- Develop a strong understanding of analytics, including tools and strategies to reach marketing and revenue goals.
- Apply proven tracking methods to your marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Receive analytics credentials and valuable skills in less time and money than a degree would require.
- Be recognized for your analytics expertise and commitment to evolving your skill set.
What You’ll Learn:
- Assess your company’s needs and priorities, discovering an analytics program that is best suited for your goals.
- Learn and master the top analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, WebTrends, CoreMetrics, and SiteCatalyst, and their distinguishing factors.
- Step-by-step process on how to identify actionable KPIs and translate these metrics into a solid business ROI.
- Discover how to track your target audience as well as test and target different campaigns based on results.
- Develop reports that attune to the needs of marketers, executives, webmasters and other businesses.
- Optimize and improve online marketing tactics, such as website, email, search, banner ads, and more.
- Gain insight into visitor preferences and behavior and be able to determine campaign benchmarks based on audience metrics.
- Identify meaningful and actionable metrics as they coincide with KPIs, helping to obtain company-wide buy-in.
- Compare and contrast data collected from Google Analytics, DART, and more to find the data you can trust.
- Understand data collection methods, including benefits and limitations, such as tagging, log files, network monitoring, and hybrid methods.
Still have questions?
We're here to answer your questions about certifications. Submit your inquiry below and we'll get back to you by the next business day.