Learn (or refresh) the basics of what the discipline of web analytics is, and what it should be doing for your company.
What You'll Learn:
- What kinds of questions your web analytics should be able to answer
- The critical success factors for a web analytics program
- The three methods of collecting data, as well as the pros and cons of each
- How to determine which of the four stages of the web analytics maturity model that your company is in, and how to progress to the next stage
- A comprehensive list of resources for future study of web analytics