David is a 15-year veteran of some of the most cutting-edge media, marketing, and technology firms.
* Chief Strategy Officer of marketing technology firm Sysomos
* Previous: CMO of MRY, of Publicis, running marketing strategy, brand positioning, content development, social, PR
* Contributor to Ad Age and VentureBeat, blogger at my own SerialMarketer.net, contributor to Mashable, The Economist, and other outlets
* Advisor: CloudTags, Riddle, Oz Content, Digital Entertainment World, Shorty Awards, Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator, The Visory, NUMA accelerator
* General Assembly curriculum fellow, developing and presenting digital marketing modules (content marketing, real-time marketing, live video streaming)
* Speaker at 300+ events as keynote speaker, panelist, moderator, and emcee. Events include: Cannes Lions, South by Southwest (SXSW), Consumer Electronics Show (CES), iMedia, plus keynotes at events run by Google, Coca-Cola, NBC Universal, About.com, Canon, and Cox Communications; global events include talks in Australia, Brazil, France, Indonesia, Israel, Singapore, Spain, Turkey, and the UK.
* Quoted in New York Times, Wall Street Journal, CNN.com, CNBC.com, Reuters, Associated Press, Ad Age, Adweek, BtoB, MediaPost, USA Today, New York Post, appeared on CNBC, Bloomberg Radio, Reuters TV
* Guest Lecturer and Presenter: MIT Sloan School of Business, Yale School of Management, NYU, Fordham Business School, University of Maryland Robert H. Smith School of Business, Binghamton University, Rutgers Business School, USC Marshall School of Business
* Contributor / Co-Author: The Age of Conversation I, II & III, 360i’s Social Marketing Playbook, Mobile Marketing Playbook, and Social Commerce Playbook; cited in books such as Social Media Metrics by Jim Sterne and Youthnation by Matt Britton
* Spearheaded 360i’s Startup Outlook — a guide for how brands can evaluate startups and incorporate them into their digital programs